My Christmas/NYC trip LV goodies - instant reveal!

Mar 5, 2006
Since it had been quite a while since I added to my LV collection, I thought I would share the goodies I received for Christmas and bought on my recent trip to NY. It was exciting for me to get these new additions after a break from the LV world for a while! Thanks for letting me share my excitement!!

IMG_0322.JPG IMG_0325.JPG
Pochette Metis in reverse monogram
Bubble V bag charm
Desmayo Cat's-Eye sunglasses
Fleur D'Epi bag charm
Epi Alma BB in turquoise (this was a pre-loved purchase in December that I thought I'd include!)

And just for fun, here is my entire bag/accessory haul from Christmas/NY!
IMG_0327.JPG

Since it had been quite a while since I added to my LV collection, I thought I would share the goodies I received for Christmas and bought on my recent trip to NY. It was exciting for me to get these new additions after a break from the LV world for a while! Thanks for letting me share my excitement!!

View attachment 3564394 View attachment 3564395
Pochette Metis in reverse monogram
Bubble V bag charm
Desmayo Cat's-Eye sunglasses
Fleur D'Epi bag charm
Epi Alma BB in turquoise (this was a pre-loved purchase in December that I thought I'd include!)

And just for fun, here is my entire bag/accessory haul from Christmas/NY!
View attachment 3564398

Awesome haul!! So many good pieces! I especially love the turquoise alma bb! I really wanted it when it came out and kicked myself for not buying it when I had the chance. Would love to see some mod shots!

Awesome choices congratulations!

Congratulations! Carry them in health and happiness through many of life's fun adventures.

Awesome haul!! So many good pieces! I especially love the turquoise alma bb! I really wanted it when it came out and kicked myself for not buying it when I had the chance. Would love to see some mod shots!

Congratulations - for your FANTASTIC haul.

Thank you everyone!!!

chiclawyer - I definitely recommend the alma bb if you can get your hands on one! It took me a while to find one, and I'm so glad I did! I'll take some mod shots tomorrow as I'm in my pjs right now :smile:

Reactions: chiclawyer