My Christmas came really early this year!!!

tingy

Apr 9, 2010
Gosh, I went on a great shopping spree lately in London and Paris.... First time doing a reveal thread cos i'm oh-so-happy and oh-so-guilty (a little bit!). anyway, i hope i'm posting pictures right....here goes.......

Group picture of purchases! (I hope my link works) :

image.jpg

Last but not least......for this, the box is different as I got it from London. Initially I asked them to pack without a box as it was heavy, but as my luggage got more and more full as the days went by, I went back to ask for a box so i can protect this bag:

image_4-2.jpg

image_1-4.jpg

image_2-4.jpg

image_3-4.jpg

I love this bag! It is soooooo cute!!!

Ok, thanks for reading, I hope its not too boring. Maybe later i will take some pics of the Chanel stuff I got in the last few months, but have not used yet! Photobucket is easy to use!

I am so happy to find the beige M/L with GHW as it can be quite elusive at the times when I feel like getting it. I must also say that I saw the 11C red classic flap M/L and was REALLY tempted. But I resisted it...although I admit i think of it at times....

Wawawewaaaa so many fab goodies! The caviar beige is killing me. The red summer flap kinds of grew on me too. Do u think the washed lamb is too smooshy? The charms are too cute, very youthful!