My Christmas came really early this year!!!

tingy

Apr 9, 2010
Gosh, I went on a great shopping spree lately in London and Paris.... First time doing a reveal thread cos i'm oh-so-happy and oh-so-guilty (a little bit!). anyway, i hope i'm posting pictures right....here goes.......

Group picture of purchases! (I hope my link works) :

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
Congrats!! Love costume jewelry...especially pearls! Let's see the biggest box!! :biggrin:

tingy

Apr 9, 2010
Last but not least......for this, the box is different as I got it from London. Initially I asked them to pack without a box as it was heavy, but as my luggage got more and more full as the days went by, I went back to ask for a box so i can protect this bag:

I love this bag! It is soooooo cute!!!

Ok, thanks for reading, I hope its not too boring. Maybe later i will take some pics of the Chanel stuff I got in the last few months, but have not used yet! Photobucket is easy to use!

tingy

Apr 9, 2010
I am so happy to find the beige M/L with GHW as it can be quite elusive at the times when I feel like getting it. I must also say that I saw the 11C red classic flap M/L and was REALLY tempted. But I resisted it...although I admit i think of it at times....

Sep 1, 2009
forum.purseblog.com
Wawawewaaaa so many fab goodies! The caviar beige is killing me. The red summer flap kinds of grew on me too. Do u think the washed lamb is too smooshy? The charms are too cute, very youthful!