Jimmy Choo my choo pals...your thoughts on the mink riki *pics*

( stinker thinking:....well that saggy a$$ elephant looking dimpled drummer leather mess does at least have nice gold hardware attached--yeah, that's it! that's what i'll tell mick, the hardware, yeah , that will work!):graucho:

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I have to go get a drink of water!

i am so happy you are laughing bc so am i:upsidedown:....and that, my friend, is more important than everyone telling you a bag is beautiful.;) anyone can tell you that!
and, i do want honest opinions and i will know if it is right for me when i see it irl and until then, there is a part of me that does feel as you do, so i appreciate the input:tup:....all of it, the good the bad and the fugly!:nuts:

thanks stinker:heart: and everyone else!

Mick - I like your Riki. I was at the SF Choo boutique and didn't see that one. I'll have to check it in person next time. I'm thinking about a Riki for my next Choo as well - I'm liking the patent in cigar but this one looks intriging. Good luck on your decision and post photos.

Luv the color. It is a great neutral. Not sure on the leather texture. I would have never thought elephant hide until Stinker said it but now, well, it sorta does look like an elephant's hide. Best dressed elephant in the jungle with all that bling!

Just to keep your options open, JC.com DOES still have the Nude Riki in stock!

http://www.jimmychoo.com/pws/Produc...9E974C6AC3E1F4A8.JimmyChooAS6?ProductID=61827

yup and i love it :love:and i am thinking on it....:yes:

can you indulge me again;)...stinker thinking: oh gosh, mick please don't buy that elephant man bag, what will i say? how will i comment in your reveal?:Push: oh boy, hope mick wears a cute outfit or has something of interest in her pic taking room, i'll comment on that. be positive stinker. say something nice:sweatdrop:....find something, anything to say that is not about that wrinkly a$$ bag.....:yucky:........:roflmfao:

Hi Mick. This may be one of those bags that pops in person. From the pics it looks like a drab mushroom color. Disclaimer: My opinion has already been tainted by Stinker"s elephant comment;).

Tamara, you might want to go ahead and pull this one off the shelves after the comparison to a grey wrinkled dimply beast...at least mark it down. Just a thought.

^^ i know, i am gonna snicker when i do see it;)...sure hope it pops! can a wrinkly elephant bag pop though? :shrugs:not sure on that one....:P
some other girls will be my eyes and ears later this week :tup:and then i'll see it irl next monday.
i'll decide after all that, but so appreciate the input of everyone here.:flowers:
loves ya all!:heart:

Mick - photos do not do it justice!
when you see it in person - Its really beautiful and its such a nice neutral that goes with everything.
It subtle and gorgeous - not in your face beautiful like the poppy or turq - It has its own vibe to it.
I look forward to your thoughts after you see and touch the leather :smile:

Having not seen this bag IRL, I am thinking of thick elephant calves now too LOL... But I am sure this is beautiful. Honestly, I don't think the biker leather looks that great in pics either, but IRL O.M.G. it is fabulous.

I have never met a Choo bag I didn't think was fabulous, so I'm sure this is equally gorgeous in a classy/classic color.

Wait, I take that back... the new transparent XL Ramona in yellow :nogood::Push::nogood:.

Oh gosh.. poor Drummed Leather :Push:- now all we think is elephant hide.. lol!:lol:

See - IMHO - when I first saw this Mick - I knew it will be one of those pretty bags - but it didnt hold my attention long enough for me fall in love it :s. (did that make sense?) but then again - You like it, and love it - so...

Post pics when it's final and when it comes in!!! :okay: