My Chocolate Tooled Bayswater

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey Girlies,

After a lot of searching I've finally bought a Chocolate Tooled Bayswater :nuts: But sadly she needs to be fixed so im sending her to get fixed by mulberry but I need some help!! Do i put a letter with it or anything? Whats the protocol?

Love Fran
    xXx

2. If you phone customer services or e-mail them they'll tell you where to send it then I have in the past just included a letter.

3. Thanks shall add some pictures soon!

4. It's a gorgeous bag! What needs mending???

5. Look forward to pictures of your beautiful tooled choc Bays!

6. #6 Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
    The piping on the one side of the bag :sad: but hopefully shall be fixed soon
    Still trying to work out how to upload pictures...
    xXx

7. #7 Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
    [​IMG]

8. Oops! Congrats on your new tooled Bays. They are stunning. Hope you get it fixed quickly and looking forward to your pics.

9. oh this is such a gorgeous bag!

10. but the problem is here on the corner
    [​IMG]

But plan on putting a before and after! :smile:

xXx

11. What a lovely chocolate piece of a bays! Congrats! Hope she will be fixed and back to you quickly.

12. I love the detail on the tooled Bays, it's so beautiful! Congrats on such a gorgeous bag Fran! Fingers crossed Mulberry can repair it quickly for you. :smile:

13. Lovely bag - let us know how you get on with Mulberry.

14. Im counting down the days for when she will return :smile:

Shall put some lovely mended pictures on here soon too

xXx

15. :yahoo: Can't wait to see her Fran! So pleased you finally found one!

I am at uni with Fran so I will get to admire this lovely in person! :love: And she will get to meet her Oak sister who lives with me :graucho:

Hope Mulberry manage to repair her quickly, I am so inpatient!

P.S - I take no responsibility here for passing on the Mulberry bug.... :angel: