My Chocolate Sig Large Flap Bleeker!

jodica

Aug 5, 2007
Ok let me give these a try. I love this bag it its the best. Its large enough but not too large. I only wish the strap was long enough that I could wear it across my body at times. I could have sworn I saw another woman wearing it and it seemed much longer but I could have been imagining things.

DSC01133.jpg

DSC01135.jpg

It looks beautiful on you. I use mine practically every other day! I think you can adjust the straps but I still don't think that you can wear it across your body. How about the Bleeker duffle? :graucho:

I love it and it looks great on you. I agree that it's a large bag but not too large. As for the strap length, based on my in-store looking/wearing, this didn't fit on me cross-body either. I think the strap on the smaller bleeker flap is longer but I don't like that bag nearly as well. I'm really torn between getting the leather in wine or waiting to see if it comes out in pink...unless my finances change I don;t think I can swing two bleeker flaps very close together... I might get a bunch of accessories and a capacity wristlet with my PCE...and DH has told me not to buy a Bleeker for myself with it being so close to Christmas :graucho:

Thanks ladies! I am seriously in love with this bag and the color! I have had other Coach bags but I always returned them as I wasnt "feeling" them. This one Im seriously gaga over. Now I just have to get a wallet for her.

Thanks ladies! I am seriously in love with this bag and the color! I have had other Coach bags but I always returned them as I wasnt "feeling" them. This one Im seriously gaga over. Now I just have to get a wallet for her.

Get one of the brown sig with Magenta accent bleeker wallets! The touch of pink looks so great with the brown!

:drool: I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!!! I want this bag so bad! It looks GREAT on you.....PERFECT length....I just want to pull it off my computer screen, throw it on and go OUT w/ it!!!! CONGRATS!!!! I am hoping THIS bag is in the big brown box that my hubby and my kids bought me for our holiday next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :girlsigh: Congrats!!!! and thanks for posting pics!!!!

Well, I think your photos just sealed my next purchase! It looks perfect on you; beautiful bag! I love that the drop is a little longer than a lot of other bags, although it definitely doesn't seem long enough to go cross-body.