My Chocolate Beatrice ~Pleanty of pics

:faint: Well, knock me down with a feather!
That is a truly gorgeous bag, Ms. Liz.

What year(s) and season(s) were the Beatrices produced?

And the one currently on eBay is listed as being "brandy" in colour. Is that an older HH colour? Or would it be either chocolate or cordovan?

Simply gorgeous - AND - if it's the chocolate leather of my Ana, it's TDF!

NOTICE: the Beatrice was made in different sizes....and I think this MAY be the smaller version....and was offered about two years ago????

Ms. Liz -
could you pleeze provide dimensions???

And the one currently on eBay is listed as being "brandy" in colour. Is that an older HH colour? Or would it be either chocolate or cordovan?

The Brandy came out with the first Pastis frame bag and satchel. Very few bags were made in this color, and I believe they were all PM Editions. It's very warm -- lighter and redder/orangier than either the chocolate or cordovan.

Congrats on your gorgeous Beatrice! I always loved the look of this style but found it too heavy for me. I wish HH would produce this style in a way to make it a little bit lighter, maybe in a smaller size or with a little bit less hardware.

It's GORGEOUS, Ms.Liz!! The older ones are MUCH smaller than the leather/canvas ones. I've got the Tango/Harlequin, and I think it's got to be bigger than the Trophy bag. It looks great on you!!