My Chocolate Beatrice ~Pleanty of pics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Bought this a during all the HH madness, in between the sales...LOL. Love the leather on this one. The chocolate leather is soooooo yummy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wow, love all the details on this. I'm dying to see it in a modeling picture as it's one style I had my eye on, oh man, ages ago.

3. A few more.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. What is so unreal Cindy is that I saw on ebay there is one up now. It started out as a BIN for 250, but someone put a bid on it. I was surprised to see another one. The leather is so unbelievably soft!!

5. That is absolutely gorgeous!! I loooove the lining, love the shape. I've been eyeing the one on ebay but it's already too pricey for me right now. :sad:

6. Beautiful, Liz. Congrats!

I lusted after this bag for awhile, when I was broke, and didn't snap to it when I had a chance after that. I think I was deterred by someone who said the bag was very heavy.

I definitely see a kinship with the Trophy bag, now that I have one of those, though the Trophy is, of course, larger. (I'm now wondering how the Trophy compares to the larger canvas-and-leather Beatrices?)

The one on eBay now, if we're talking about the same one, is Brandy, with the "Chase" lining. I prefer yours, Liz. That floral is so girly and so French!

7. It's gorgeous... you may want to re-think your "signature" about BE bags being the most beautiful in the world..
    I find that hard to believe based on all your amazing pics with your HH's!!

8. I hear ya Cho...The wonderful thing about HH is that you can buy so many wonderful bags and so many unique styles, without spending an arm and a leg.

The leather they use is fantastic, and I'm a sucker for nice leather. They do make the most incredible bags!

9. The leather on that bag looks TDF!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on yet another beauty!

10. I've been in love with the black and harlequin one forever! The chocolate looks awesome on you (just like every other HH bag you own! LOL!)!

11. I didn't know that the Beatrice was even made in chocolate. I have the tassel. Please leave this to me in your will and I will live to 120.

12. Gorgeous!! The style really suits you :smile:

13. That's really lovely. I think I actually prefer chocolate over cordovan, I wish they still made bags in this colour!

14. Oh my .. Ms. Liz - you always look so stylish!! You wear that bag so well! It's amazing!

15. love the equestrian detailing. love the Beatrice!!

One question for you Mizzzz.... has been asked before by someone else - but now that you own both, how do Chocolate and Cordovan leathers compare?

Maybe you'd consider a side by side shot, now that you're on a major camera roll? :heart::flowers: