My Choc Box Kelly with Cyclamen piping

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love both colors!!! :smile: and how the Cyclamen is brought out by the richness of the chocolate...can I borrow her? hehe

2. OMG!!!!! i :heart:this color combo!!! congrats on another lovely bag!

3. Congratulations! That's a stunning kelly! Aren't you glad now that you decided on it? It's a beauty!

4. OOOH! You bought her! This is true love, then! GORGEOUS!!

5. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!:wtf: :yahoo: OMG! I LOVE HER!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS!!!!!!
    I am in LOVE with your Hermes bags!!! I LOVE your choices!! I WANT your choices!!!:lol: Congratulations! This is a very unique kelly!!!:love:

6. wow, that is so gorgeous! love the inside! such a beautiful color! i like this kind of bag a lot! the two color in one!

7. ohohohoohhhh~~~~~~

U bought her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats archangel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. I adore that combination-ENJOY!!

9. WOW! She is beautiful. Congrats & enjoy!

10. Congratulations! Please model your new bags for us so we can see how a 25cm kelly and 28 HAC looks in proportion!

11. Smashing!

12. OH! MY! GOD!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: It's STUNNING!!! :girlsigh: :tender:

13. Delicious colors and box!!
    Absolutely lovely.
    Congratulations.

14. Congratulations!!! You got the bag afterall! The combo is just delicious ... I just want to take a bite of it. LOL

Congratulations on your new fuschia chevre HAC as well!! Yipee! Yipee!

15. WOWZA!!!!! Of course how COULD you resist such a little beauty!!!!! She's stunning.......CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!