My Chloe Paraty reveal

Thank you everyone, your comments are lovely.

I am having a problem though. I haven't used my paraty yet and am not feeling drawn to using it either. Normally I carry a bag within a day or 2 of purchasing however I don't know what's wrong with this one. I really hope I haven't made a big mistake.

Use it right now despite not being able to wear gorgeous clothes... I can assure you that this bag is TDF, an eye-catcher... mine gives me so much pleasure that it shows in my face... if only it had several vibrator modalities!

I'd be happy to babysit your paraty for a while. Really, it's no trouble. Maybe absence will help the heart grow fonder. :P

I am having a problem though. I haven't used my paraty yet and am not feeling drawn to using it either. Normally I carry a bag within a day or 2 of purchasing however I don't know what's wrong with this one. I really hope I haven't made a big mistake.

Take it out for a spin...then see how you feel about the Rock Paraty. I have felt that way with bags in the past too....to the point where I never carried a particular new Chloe bag for a couple months after buying it and was very close to selling it on Ebay. THEN I just pulled it out of my closet and fell in love with it all over again....realizing that it looks perfect with my wardrobe.....carried it for an entire day and decided that I would never sell it on Ebay and was so glad I had not done so! I love this bag and am so happy I never parted with it....whew, was a close one! :P

Taking it out and wearing it can help you make up your mind about it - it works for me anyway.

Gorgeous! I love the color - it's beautiful and very versatile. I had the same indecisive issue when I bought my brick Paraty last year; suddenly it didn't appeal to me as much. As soon as I wore her, though, I fell in love again. Not only did she feel right to wear, I received many compliments. The bag is gorgeous, with beautiful lines and, of course, great leather. It's also unique enough so stand out just a bit. I would not trade my Paraty for anything now. I hope you end up loving her as I did mine!

Speedy recovery to you!:balloon:

Last edited: