My Chloe get lost from HG bags~

It will be good to update as I'm new to ****** and looking to buy my first bag with them. I won't feel good knowing if this hasn't worked out for you, jjbb7, therefore it would really be a decision maker for me as to how the seller handles the situation...

It will be good to update as I'm new to ****** and looking to buy my first bag with them. I won't feel good knowing if this hasn't worked out for you, jjbb7, therefore it would really be a decision maker for me as to how the seller handles the situation...

It shouldn't be a concern to you. Many, many of us have purchased from Erica with no problem whatsoever. Go ahead and purchase the insurance for $12.00 or so and don't worry about it.

****** is absolutely the best! erica, the owner immediately answered my email on labor day when most places are closed. the shipping for my beautiful perfect condition chloe marcie did not cost much at all. the extra $12.00 for insurance was well worth the peace of mind. she also has you sign for your bag. and...you are getting a bag for hundreds less than retail & no sales tax (not sure about anywhere else but in new jersey at least!). she also has had in the past month $200 off plus free shipping deals. you cannot go wrong with ******! i would have paid about $700 more if i bought the same bag from a department store. i will always buy from ******.

i don't post much but i just wanted to drop my two cents, i have bought from erica (******) a couple of times and she was really good,super friendly and responsive.

Yes you're right, I hear nothing but great feedback about Erica and I don't doubt that I'll buy from her. In fact I'm eyeing a Bal! ;) Still interested to know how it panned out for jjbb7 though!

i purchased my first balenciaga from erica @ ****** this month & the transaction went really smoothly.
She responded quickly to all emails & required signaure upon delivery in the US. I (personally) would have no qualms about ordering from her, anytime.