My Chloe family! (with pics)

bedhead

O.G.
May 15, 2007
I have to admit that this forum has fed my addiction just a wee bit... not to mention all the sales lately! So I thought I'd share photos of my Chloe family with all of you.

First one is the entire family, including red Edith bowler, black Edith messenger, black small Paddington w/black hardware & long strap, anthracite baby Paddington, bleu nuit '05 Paddington bowler, and three Paddington clutches in jade, black, and bleu nuit metallic.

Next photos are shots of groups - the bigger Paddys, the Ediths, the Paddy clutches and a pile of mixed up Chloes. :P

I have photos of some of the individual bags if anyone wants to see them.

Attachments

• familyshot1sm.jpg
    familyshot1sm.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 307
  • bigpaddygroup1sm.jpg
    bigpaddygroup1sm.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 165
  • edithgroup1sm.jpg
    edithgroup1sm.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 474
  • threeclutches1sm.jpg
    threeclutches1sm.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 151
  • pileofchloes1sm.jpg
    pileofchloes1sm.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 147
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

My heart is beating faster. Doctor come quick. I LOVE THAT EDITH BOWLER. I really really wanted one, but i couldn't justify the purchase w/two chloe's already!!!! ACKKKK can I see more pics of that bowler???

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

My heart is beating faster. Doctor come quick. I LOVE THAT EDITH BOWLER. I really really wanted one, but i couldn't justify the purchase w/two chloe's already!!!! ACKKKK can I see more pics of that bowler???

Yes ma'am!

The first one is a detail shot, the second is with a laptop sleeve inside, and the third is without the laptop sleeve, so you can see how it gets all slouchy. The leather is amazing and smooshy!

Attachments

• rededith3sm.jpg
    rededith3sm.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 75
  • rededith2sm.jpg
    rededith2sm.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 67
  • rededith1sm.jpg
    rededith1sm.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 59
Here are the Paddys together, and the Ediths together (with sunglasses on the red one).

Attachments

• paddygroup1sm.jpg
    paddygroup1sm.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 95
  • edithgroup1sm.jpg
    edithgroup1sm.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 56
oooh... so luscious...

do you like your paddies? i keep looking at them... paddies are definitely classic and hot, but i just don't know how functional they are or easy to use. i love my bags but unless they're easy to use, there's no point in me buying them...

oooh... so luscious...

do you like your paddies? i keep looking at them... paddies are definitely classic and hot, but i just don't know how functional they are or easy to use. i love my bags but unless they're easy to use, there's no point in me buying them...

I really like them. I use the clutches all the time, but I carry them inside a larger bag and use them as a wallet. If I go out to lunch or run a quick errand I just carry the clutch.

For the bigger ones, I use the black/black Paddy with the shoulder strap the most because I live in NYC and it's just more convenient to have a shoulder bag. I use the anthracite for nights out. The bleu nuit, though I love its smoooshy leather, gets used the least. It's not as practical as the others.