My Chloe Family (new poster)

mammab

O.G.
Jan 11, 2006
Hi there, I recognize a lot of you from TFS and just wanted to share (okay, and brag) about my Blanc Paddy. I was just sitting here reading the boards w/my paddy sitting next to me. The way the light was hitting it really showcased the pebbly leather. I've had the opportunity to hold in my hands about 4 Blanc Chloes and the leather on all of them were nothing in comparison to this baby. I just can't believe how amazing the leather is. Just have to share!! What is really bizarre and lucky for me, is that I purchased it off Berg's website on a fluke when it just showed up that it was available. !!

Oh and one thing I did to make it a little "bigger" and easier to access the stuff inside (I am a mom w/child) is that I undid the side buckles and twisted the flaps around and tucked them under the straps. I can't believe how much stuff this little babe can hold!!

welcome mammab - nice to see you here.

You take amazing photos and have an amazing Chloe collection.

I look forward to seeing you post here. :biggrin:

Loganz said:
welcome mammab - nice to see you here.

You take amazing photos and have an amazing Chloe collection.

I look forward to seeing you post here. :biggrin:

Hi Loganz --
36_1_67.gif

Thank you :smile:

Hi mammab:smile: Thanks for sharing pics of your beautiful blanc Paddy! Yeah you can see the smooshy pebbly leather so well! I love it. Wanna give your paddy a hug, lol!

I have a whiskey Paddy and I truly love the colour too! You're right that the colour is so rich and will last the test of time.

SoCal said:
Mammab, So what bag is next on your list?????

Believe it or not, nada. I'm somewhat regretting sending zippy back and for a moment considered finding another one. So that was on my list, but I need to get a grip. 3 is enough. I don't want to get burned out and I think 3 is a good limit for me. I"ve had experiences with MJ and B bags where I just OD'd on them, buying every color I could possibly afford and then soon enough tiring of them.

I am going to try and "be good" and not make any more purchases. Yeah right!! But I am really going to try and possibly live vicariously through people on the boards.....:shame:

Mammab, your blanc is gorgeous! The leather is absolutely yummy! I'm not brave enought to get expensive bags in light colors. I would spend too much time worrying about them. I will just look at your photos when I need a blanc Paddington fix!