My Chinese New Year Gift to myself Reveal - Classic caviar w/ a modern twist !

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey girls! here is my Chinese New Year Gift to myself from Bergdorf Goodman in NYC! a spring 2010 Classic caviar flap bag w/ cargo pockets! I love it!

Happy Chinese New year & Valentine's day everyone! ( Did you guys know this year's chinese new year is on the same day as valentine's day? it's like double happiness!) ;)

Attached Files:

2. LOVE IT! happy new year :biggrin:

3. OP, she's beautiful! Congrats and happy Chinese New Year!!!

4. Congrats! Happy CNY :smile:

5. Happy chinese new year ! :yes:

A new bag is a great way to have a fresh start.. :graucho:

6. Congrats & Happy New Year to you!

7. Happy Chinese New Year to you too! That is a cool bag. I love all of the compartments.

8. gorgeous!! congrats!!

9. Lovely bag!

10. Thanks girls! nothing better than getting a new bag to start the new year right? I also love the antique nickel quilted CC logo on the flap! and it's HUGE like 2.5" W x 2" H so you can def. see the big CC logo from the distance! ( I know some of us like it subtle but I'm a "More is More" kinda person! hehe) Happy Chinese New Years girls

Attached Files:

11. nice!

12. great present to yourself! happy double-happy holiday!

13. Congrats!

14. Great choice!!

from another "more-is-more" kinda chic!!! :ghi5:

AND, HCNY!

15. Beautiful! Gifts for self are so fun aren't they? Congrats and happy happy!!