My Chicklit Makes Me So Sad

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I will start by saying that I love my new pom chicklit which I started using yesterday. My daughter loves it and the gal and the Burker King even noticed it when I was going through the drive-thru and said, "wow! nice wallet!" But I must share this very sad tale...

My chicklit was residing (peacefully I thought) inside my also new pom sexbomb. When I got home last night, to my horror, the buckle thing on the wallet had taken a gouge out of my (also) brand new real leather carry case for my Amazon Kindle! It also had scratched up BIG TIME the leather slit pocket inside the sexbomb. I was not a happy camper. The pointed piece of the buckle is so sharp that I have no doubt it caused the damage. The sad irony is that the buckle is purely decorative. Altho I love the wallet I'm afraid to carry it in the bag again because this time it might rip the bag lining. Anyone have this experience, too? Geez, I hope not:crybaby:

2. How terribly sad! I don't have a Chicklit so I can't say I know what you're going through. I'm so sorry that happened to you.

3. OH NO!!!!!!!! Oh, Jams I'm so sorry!!!! My Chicklit has never done that!

4. Oh, Voo, so so sad. There's now this long ugly gash on my kindle cover. I've rubbed lubriderm into it and that has helped to take the rough edges of the gouge away. Tell me, though, is the pin of your chicklit wallet not sharp at all? The one on my wallet protrudes way over the top of the buckle and is very rough and sharp. I'm not at home and cannot take any pictures, otherwise, I'd post so you could see.

5. No...it does not. :sad: I'm so sorry!

6. Hmm..I'm glad to know that. Maybe it's just a quality control glitch. I do love the wallet and will contact the vendor to see about getting it exchanged. Thanks so much.

7. Well that doesn't fix your Kindle cover. Waaaaaaa this makes me sad.

8. Yes, true story. I'll keep rubbing on the lubriderm. That's the price one pays for leather - it will scratch. Drats though. It's freakin' brand new. Sigh.

9. I wish I could do something to make it better sweetie. :flowers:

10. Jams, that would make me sad too! I don't have a chicklet but I don't think that pin thingy is supposed to be sharp enough to gouge. Definitely return that ASAP!

11. Yep, KMH, I've just dropped the store an email to request an exchange.

Voo, this forum is good therapy. Thanks for your consolation. I'm feelin' much better:okay:

12. ^^:hugs: hehe that's what we do here!

13. :hugs: jams!!! Sooooo sorry to hear that, how frustrating! I hope your kindle cover keeps getting better with the treatment and that you can get a replacement chicklet. That is definitely a bummer :sad:

14. I'm so sorry. I've never had any trouble with my Chicklit though.