My Chevre Birkin :)

ohhhhhh, how could i miss this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nuts:

gigi, she is so beautiful~~~~~~~ i always love the chevre texture, so unique... The cognac is very subtle compared to potiron~~~ :love:

such elegance~~~:love:

Congrats on a new addition to ur amazing collection gigi!!!!!!!!!!

Shoes319, Happy1, Kitskats, Jehaga, Bagpuss, La Van, Carrie13, Koga, Divina Lucilla, SuperSaucy, Belen, Fopduck, Ivette, Clinkenwar, HermesBB, Coachwife6, Pseub, Cristina, Sasa, Rubygirl,

Thank you Everyone!!! I really appreciate your support and kind words! :smile:

Kellybag said:
Came back to take another look. I love this Gigi...and I think your post is working on another Hermes cognac sale for a friend of mine. Gorgeous.
Thanks KellyB. Is your friend considering an Hermes bag in Cognac color? What style is it ? :nuts:

Koga said:
I can't wait to receive my black Kelly 32cm in chèvre coromandel souple. I will receive an answer in 1-2 months if I can order it in that combination. Hopefully I will receive it by Christmas:shame:
Thanks for the update, Koga. Please keep us posted on your Black chevre Kelly order!!! :smile: I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you! :idea:

PGN, Constance, thanks!! :smile:

Constance, I've been wanting to tell you that you did a FANTASTIC job at the informative catalogue thread! Thanks very much for all the wonderful pics of lovely Hermes bags! Those are more than enough to keep us drooling! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I'm more shocked by your humble and very admirable attitude! Gorgeous bag, you deserve it! Wear it well!

BTW, how light does a Chevre feel compared to a Togo in the same size?