My Chevre Birkin :)

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everyone, I just wanna share that I got my chevre Birkin!!! :love:

It's a 30cm Cognac. The leather is Chevre de Coromandel, with palladium hardware. The color looks like a rich brown with orange undertones. Here she is!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. She's beautiful! I LOVE the color and the hardware compliments it very well! Thanks for the pictures....drool.........

3. I thought some of you might be interested to see how this color looks like when compared to other shades. Here's a pic of the Cognac Birkin with my Ulysse agenda & Bearn wallet.

The Ulysse is in Gold Togo, the Bearn is in Noisette Chevre Mysore.

[​IMG]

4. Thank you print*model! :smile:

5. Wow,... **droowling*** :nuts: She's a knock-out!!!

6. Thanks Baggaholic!! Your Blue Jeans Birkin will be a knock-out too when she comes! :smile: I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you!

7. Wow - what a gorgeous piece of art.....congrats and thx for sharing!:love: :P :biggrin:

8. MY MY

------loss for words--------

Wow...
    Can you please post MORE pictures? PLEEEASE?
    How does the inside look?

I must say that it is my dream birkin!!!
    If I were to ever get a Birkin THAT is what I'd get
    Oh Gigi... you are so lucky to own such a beautiful piece. I'm sure you'll work that one for a very looong time!!

Congratulations!
    You must be thrilled...
    (what a way to start a day~)

9. Thank you very much Chicky!!! :smile:

10. Wow, that's a beauty! Congrats! Thanks for posting it, and posting the other pieces so we can see the differences.

11. Beautiful bag! thanks for sharing :biggrin:

12. Congrats gigi!!!WOW!!! That's a beauty!!:love: :love: LOVE the color very much!! and the leather!!! just LOVE LOVE!!!!
    Enjoy!!

I think the 30 is perfect for me! 35 would be a little big I think!lol talking to myself he he..

13. OMG!!! WHAT A BEAUTY!!! ENJOY IT!!!:love: :love: :love:

14. Gigi,
    How did I miss this? I know...you are very mature and calm about your new bags! Yo don't shout out with excitement.
    Very classy bag and very classy lady. I know that you will wear this bag well. (well, carry it well) I love it! I love your taste as well.
    You are an asset and a model forum member here. I am greatful to have met and shared your knowledge.

Thank you so much and ENJOY!

What bag is next for you?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice