My Chestnut Hudson from BBoS came - very happy!

Bookinson

Feb 5, 2007
Just in case anyone else is looking for one, mine came last night and it is in great condition. It's not new, but barely worn with no marks at all. It has one leather pocket, the other two canvas. I am really pleased. The only bummer is that the colors feel so Fall and it is finally getting warm here. I may have to put it away until Oct. I am dying to put away my boots, get out my sandals and use my Spring/Summer bags...

I'm glad you love it!

I know what you mean about the weather. I was wearing some "spring" clothes yesterday because it was so nice out, and I couldn't wear the Hudson with it because its so dark.

I think I'm going to wear it anyway...when I'm not wearing such obviously spring themed colors/clothes.

congrats! it's still a little cold where i live. everyone is bundled up in scarves, coats, and boots, so the chestnut hudson wouldn't look so out of place yet. i think you can get away with wearing it a few times before putting it away until fall. a bag that pretty deserves to be shown off!

congrats! it's best that you snagged it now, even though you don't feel that it's in season. by next fall, those bags will be incredibly hard to find.

Congrats! I agree with Tad, you can still use your Hudson weeks before putting it away. IMO, the Chestnut is a pretty versatile color should you decide to carry it through the spring/summer. Pictures??

Thanks everyone. It is gorgeous so even with Spring fever I'm sure it will come out (though raining too hard today). I won't have time for pix until after the weekend but will get some then. Have a great weekend everyone!