My Cheetah Fling :) Cuteness!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got the Cheetah Fling today. It is soooo adorable!!! The only thing I'm not sure about is if this style is worth keeping for the price being its mainly a night bag only. There is a Cheetah Rocker coming out soon which I may enjoy more since I can also use it during the day as well as night. Decisions decisions. I do think this Fling bag can be used forever, even when the Cheetah / Leopard trend comes to end, because realistically, when is animal print ever really out of style?

Regardless, the bag is SUPER SUPER SUPER cute!!!!! :biggrin:

FYI, I had ordered two from Endless because my friend wanted one but she decided it wasn't for her so it was sent back today. They were brand new in plastic and it should arrive back to Endless in a few days if anyone is interested in getting one for themselves :graucho:

Here are some pix. I didn't take a modeling picture yet because I wasn't dressed up enough today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is the Cheetah Rocker I may get instead. Not sure. What do you think? Too much goin on with the zippers AND print? lol

[​IMG]

2. the price of the fling is kinda high to me BUT i would definitely take the fling over the rocker. it looks classier and timeless

3. I do agree about the classiness but the price was definitely high. Although I got 10% off with CB and no tax on Endless. The Rocker I'd have to pay $225 plus tax. There would only be a difference of $68 between the bags.

4. i love it! i've loved it since i first saw it on Michelle Trachtenberg. but i agree with you- it's pricey for only being a special occassions bag. i DEFINATELY want the rocker when it's available!

5. That is cute!!!!

6. Love it! Definitely a keeper. Great addition to any collection, even if it's only a special occasions bag! Gotta have at least 1, right?!?

7. I MUCH prefer the Fling to the Rocker and I'm a Rocker fan! Keep it!!

8. Wow I'm actually surprised how much the Fling fits. I just put in my Blackberry, keys, small wallet, compact powder and there is definitely room to spare!

9. this!

10. The fling is the way to go! IMO animal prints look classier with a structured silhouette, the fling has a nice Kim Novaky vibe to it!

11. I ordered one too I love this! I don' t like the rocker though but this is timeless!!!

12. Couple modeling shots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Love your new Fling, I agree that it is a timeless bag, and looks wonderful on you!

Congrats!!

14. I love this fling! It is precious!!!!
    Keep this for sure~

15. awesome bag!! i love a dash of animal print