My Cheap Thrill, inspired by Miley Cyrus =P

Thanks, everyone, for all the great comments! The bag really is an awesome find, especially at such a great PRICE! I got my coupon for 25% off at retailmenot.com, so maybe someone else can benefit from an extra discount.

kings_20 -- Yay, you ordered two!! The leather is actually quite soft and smooshy, and I love the way it slouches -- very boho chic! I've only been carrying it for 2 days and have already received 6 compliments from strangers on the street. :tup: I hope you love your new bags!!!

artiksun -- The hardware quality is good -- not weighty and solid, like my Chanel bags, but not plasticy, either. I'd say it's a light-medium weight. Overall, the bag is quite light and easy to carry. Also, the hardware is brushed gold, so not shiny at all.

^^

Good to know about the brushed gold. I was worried it might be too bright of a gold. I ordered two since the price is so great and after seeing your pics again, I had to get the dark amber also. I won't get mine for a while since I had it shipped to my brother in the States b/c Ebags charges way too much for shipping to Canada. I'm very excited to get the bags.

SweetOnPurses -- Yup, that's the one! When I click on the link though, it still lists the price as $199.99. If you could get it for $159.99, that's an amazing deal!!!

kings_20 -- let us know how you love your new bags! I have a feeling you'll be thrilled. :girlsigh: