My Cheap LOVE!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

I know this is cheesy, but I need a cheapy bag for Universal Studio in California. I didn't know I could have so much fun with a cheap bag. :yahoo:
    Now, if my Balenciaga would ever show up, I would really be a happy girl!:confused1:

[​IMG]

2. Such a fun print!! I've been busting my arse trying to find a nice leopard-print bag that isn't in the high-end price range but have failed miserably. I think I will be forced to copy you! LOL. Congrats!

3. LOL! Cute bag! love the pink & leopard.

4. It's not too bad. I love your accessories.

5. Thanks guys. Lindalou, check your pm.

I may buy some more, just for the beach and such. Can't go wrong for under a $100.

6. Love your bag! I think it is perfect for summer trips.

7. How fun! Love the leopard!

8. Betsey Johnson makes fun , inexpensive bags.. I love the leopard! I have been debating on that myself as a beach bag
    Enjoy!

9. It's cute!

10. very cute, congrats!

11. One of the first designer bags I bought was this Betsey Johnson Paperdoll laced up tote. I think it is a wild, fun bag and use it during rainy days and for the pool.

Her bags are crazy and make me smile.

Attached Files:

12. Love that print!!! And it's a cute shape bag too. So great to find love cheaply.

13. Cute bag! I love leopard print!

I tend to think that there's nothing wrong with buying an inexpensive fun handbag if you love it!

14. I say go for it! I can't believe even the cheap ones are sucking me in. I am lost in the black purse hole!:graucho: BJ's site is delicious. I love her funky side:nuts: