My Chartreuse has a sister....

modelling pics please :yes: :yes: please please please. It's hard enough to say please so many times, so don't make me beg. Never mind, I'll beg for all of the ladies' sake here.

PLEASE!!!!!!

vermillion and mrssparkles, you are so kind. No need to beg, please. PLEASE let me share.... :P here is my pic wearing her. It's not that good though. :Push: I should take some more outdoor. I will do it soon.

I also take some pics of my collection so far. I will put use it as my laptop wallpaper!!! :wlae::wlae:

Attachments

• Gold.JPG
    Gold.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_2153.JPG
    IMG_2153.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2154.JPG
    IMG_2154.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 39
vermillion and mrssparkles, you are so kind. No need to beg, please. PLEASE let me share.... :P here is my pic wearing her. It's not that good though. :Push: I should take some more outdoor. I will do it soon.

I also take some pics of my collection so far. I will put use it as my laptop wallpaper!!! :wlae::wlae:

I love those purple accessories! They're fabulous. You look great modeling it!

:nuts: Very chic! Did you do something different to your hair, luvpurse? You look like you have changed your hairstyle.

attachment.php

Whoa! You are a fast worker in amassing your rainbow colours! Congratulations! This is my first time seeing the piccolo in a dark colour. What is it? Blue Brighton chevre?

luvpurse -- Did you choose your wall paint before or after purchasing chartreuse? I love it!

My obsession with this color has made me want to paint a room that green.....:smile:

That's my dream Birkin, congratulations, you are so lucky, what a lovely new sister for your green Birkin. I am the same as you, I don't think I will end up with black just yet, gold all the way for me at the moment, lol

Dear Ms. Luvpurse:

SO HAPPY for you!!! It is your GOOD HEART that got you this beauty!!!

So now you have 1 for the spring/summer, 1 for the fall/winter, what's next on your mind???

Ok, I know I am a 'bag' influence....

CONGRAT!!!
Morgan