My Chanel winter white collection -pictures!

iluvchanel

O.G.
May 23, 2006
Hi everyone.

Since I'm in the process of cataloging my Chanel collections for insurance purpose, I have few pictures to share with you. These items are added to my collection since this year.

First picture is my white jumbo classic flap. I got it for $2250 with $300 EGC from Saks. Yesterday I saw at the boutique for $2650. Yipe!

Also in the first picture is the a Chanel 2005 jacket with Chanel No 5 emblemce in white sequins. I scored this at a consignment store for $2200. I have been looking for a while on Ebay but they are all in the well over $3.5K! I think this is the similiar jacket as in Devil Wears Prada.

Third picture is my white J12 33mm diamond bezels. I got it just before the recent price increase with 10% discount & no taxes!

The last one is my 18K white gold white cachalong ring in small version. I got it also before the last price increased in April.

The Sa at the Chanel boutique said that there will be a 10% to 15% increases in Chanel Fine Jewelry starting January 2008! :yucky: I'm thinking about getting this Chanel 18K white gold & diamond earring loops. But the price is so expensive. With the price increases comming up, it does not help at all.

Thank you for letting me share.

Attachments

• CCwhitejumbo.JPG
    CCwhitejumbo.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 639
  • CCwhiteJ12.JPG
    CCwhiteJ12.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 419
  • CCcamelliaring.JPG
    CCcamelliaring.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 332
  • chaneldiamondloop.jpg
    chaneldiamondloop.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 296
thats such a lovely collection, thanks for sharing! I'm already matching it with my wardrobe...... if I had that jacket I would wear it with or if I had those earrings ..........

oh my god! i absolutely LOVE that jacket!! it's SO CUTE! please keep your eyes peeled for one like that for me too.... hehehe i'd be grateful! i absolutely love your diamond bezel watch and jumbo! love love love. those hoop earrings are fabuleux too, how much do they cost? :graucho:

fantastic collection!!!:tup:

Hey, if you have extra time and don't mind, please add them to our Reference Library if you haven't already! :biggrin:

You have fabulous taste! I love all your acquisitions....especially that TDF black w/ sequins blazer paired with the white jumbo, just so crisp & chic! I wish I could find that blazer in my size one day.