My Chanel Purses.

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. August 2008
    Black Jumbo Caviar with Gold H/W
    I tried to buy this purse originally in June but it was sold out. I placed my name on a waiting list. I called once a week asking the SA if it had arrived eventually in August I asked a different SA and she pulled it out of the cupboard for me, a week later I got a call from the original SA.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. September 2008
    Black Reissue WOC with Gold H/W
    My mum was raving about her WOC and I was finding my Jumbo wasn't always appropriate so I picked this up!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. November 2008
    Navy Jumbo Lambskin with Silver H/W
    I received a call from my new SA telling em she had received some item for cruise! I picked this one out and it stayed wrapped up until Christmas.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. December 2008
    Red Caviar Jumbo with Silver H/W
    After fretting about whether or not I should order this from the states (I was told at the time Canada wasn't get a red) I finally ordered it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for viewing! :heart:

5. chantal your bags are all beautiful timeless pieces!!!!!

6. Beautiful choices!! Love how you introduced them...

7. Wow! A bag a month. All beautiful choices. I have the red caviar with SHW myself and the navy lambskin (with a hint of purple) in medium so I love what you've chosen!

8. Excellent color choices! I especially love the navy with silver hardware - very classy!

9. All beauties. Congratulations :smile:

10. Beautiful classic collection! Congratulations!

11. :drool: Gorgeous collection! Congratulations! Hope you model them soon.

12. Love the straps - enjoy

13. Congrats my fellow Canadian ;)

So, are you planning to get more (some colors?) this coming season? Do you have any news from the Canada side yet?

14. Oh, wow...love your month by month presentation. Very nice, wonderful purchases.:yes:

15. You have a great collection. LOVE your reissue WOC. It is great that you have a mix of gh and sh, imho. Thanks for the eye candy.