My Chanel purchases today!

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
I went with a friend today to pick up her first Chanel...it was an amazing experience because I don't have any other friends that are into designer labels like I am. I also had the intention of either putting my name down for the Summer Flap, or buying it if they had it in stock, but I learned from my SA that my store wasn't getting any and all the ones available in Canada have been claimed :crybaby: so I used that as an excuse to forget about it and buy something else! :yahoo:

I love the Summer Flap still, it's a cute bag and at SUCH a great price point but I was half stressing out at what colour to get...I'm at that point in my Chanel bag collection where if I get another bag of a colour I'd use, one of my existing bags would just sit in the closet. I would've gotten the fuchsia patent but I was pretty sure my store wouldn't get it, and even then, I would probably never use it...

Anyway...my friend got her first Chanel, the only one in store, just arrived form yesterday's shipment and my lovely SA let her purchase it without being on the wait list. I'm not sure if she's reading this and may decide to join tPF and post her purchase but C, if you're reading this you should!! ;)

I loved seeing the brown caviar maxi, silver lambskin maxi, beige claire jumbo, and a huge selection of WOC's...I also have always considered a J12 but the 38 mm and 33 mm were too big...they now have a 29 mm and I'm in love.... but I'm not quite ready to buy my J12 yet :P Anyway, I walked away with a small and medium purchase myself...:love:

With 10C maxi...received lots of compliments, and my boss even took a picture of it to show his wife...I love having a boss who has a similar taste for the finer things in life and applauds his employees for bringing nice things to work! :P
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG-20101112-00006.jpg
    IMG-20101112-00006.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 5,354
  • IMG-20101112-00007.jpg
    IMG-20101112-00007.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 5,297
Won't keep you ladies waiting...also because I have a chocolate torte I need to make!

First box...crystal CC studs! They are 00V so it's from their classic line. Can you believe these were just $170 CAD??!?!?! I bought my other CC crystal studs back in 2007 and they were $225. They had the mini CC crystal studs and they were $265. My friend also bought a pair of CC crystal studs today, same size, with thinner CC's but from the 11C collection for $225...how does that work?!

These are similar to what I already have, but thicker and there's an "outline" to the CC's. For $170, I grabbed these right away, I could never get tired of CC studs!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG-20101112-00008.jpg
    IMG-20101112-00008.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 6,212
The other box...I've always wanted a Chanel wallet. I had the Camellia billfold, but it was lambkin PLUS I can't do square compact wallets so I sold it because it was just sitting in my closet. I need caviar for a wallet, and LOVED the long wallet that looks like a classic flap. Unfortunately, the lambskin version is really easy to find, but the caviar version is impossible to find here. I gave up finding one, and when I saw this wallet posted on tPF, I had to have it! :nuts:

After months of searching with no luck, I finally saw it in store today...as soon as I spied it sitting on the counter in front of a woman also wanting to buy a wallet, I knew I was going to take it home with me today. :love:

Unfortunately my SA took the label off my box so I don't have the style number, but my receipt says it's the "L-Zip Pocket Wallet". $860 CAD, from the 11C collection.

attachment.php

It has 10 credit card slots!!! :nuts:
attachment.php

And a zipped coin compartment that is separated into two...perfect for me because I store all my receipts with my coins!!
attachment.php

Now, if any one of you ladies have the same wallet, I'd really appreciate it if you could help me locate the hologram sticker!! I've looked everywhere and can't find it...not a big deal as I don't really mind, but still, it'd be nice to know where the sticker is!!

I will be back next week to check out a new shipment of 11C jewelry...but for now, that's all! Thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

• IMG-20101112-00009.jpg
    IMG-20101112-00009.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 9,275
  • IMG-20101112-00010.jpg
    IMG-20101112-00010.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 5,291
  • IMG-20101112-00011.jpg
    IMG-20101112-00011.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 7,424