My Chanel purchases today!

Thanks everyone!! I changed all my cards over and while the wallet isn't AS roomy as I thought, I think over time the leather will soften up quite nicely..

i think both store in canada toronto will get patent fuchsia for sure, i am going to pick it up tomorrow.

Yeah, even if I could get it from the TO stores I probably wouldn't...the HST would kill me. I love living in AB.

Congrats! Love the wallet.

BTW you may want to see if the hologram sticker is in the billfold compartment or at the coin compartment. HTHs!

Yep I found it, it's actually on one of the slide in patch pockets, underneath all the card slots on the left side of the wallet!

it is good for you to live in AB,maybe i will move to there for only 5% tax!!!!
HST is really kill me too

Yes, it definitely helps! But we are planning our wedding in BC and the HST alone will add another $2000 to our wedding (just the ex-PST part...the entire tax we're looking at at least $3000...) :Push: Hopefully by then the referendum would fix the HST!!

karman, I love EVERYTHING you bought! Love your red maxi, your earrings are such great buy, $170???? You can't go wrong with that. Now I am going to ask my SA and see if they can locate the same pair for me. :P

Love your wallet as well, I have the exact same style wallet in grey patent leather that I bought about 2 months about. Haven't used it yet, will soon!

Congrats again! :yahoo: We need some more pictures of your beautiful maxi!

YUP, don't you just "love" HST, it's a pain!!!! Apart from the HST, Vancouver is a beautiful city, I am sure you will have a beautiful wedding here, just make don't buy any Chanel from here because you will need to pay 7% more. I should ask my friend to buy bags for me from Edmonton, that will save me some money!

Last edited:
kobe - if your SA can't, Calgary has one more pair! With $170 you really can't go wrong. I love this wallet in grey patent!! I saw it in both black patent and plum patent and while they were gorgeous, I wanted caviar because I was scared of scratching the patent.

cali - Thank you!! If I moved a little faster I probably could've gotten the jumbo instead...better size for me but I knew the red wouldn't last long on the shelf so when I saw this at my boutique in December I snatched it! :nuts:

Thanks again ladies!!