My Chanel Purchases so far .......

Oh My Word! I love your whole collection! Would you be able to tell me the model number written inside your Chanel sunglasses? I love the sophisticated classic shape and would love to own a pair, i am on the hunt for a new pair of Tom Ford and Chanel sunglasses. Thanks :smile:

Oh My Word! I love your whole collection! Would you be able to tell me the model number written inside your Chanel sunglasses? I love the sophisticated classic shape and would love to own a pair, i am on the hunt for a new pair of Tom Ford and Chanel sunglasses. Thanks :smile:

Ok there are a few numbers on the box (the number on the sunnies had rubbed off in places with wear sorry!!). Hopefully one of these numbers is the one you need .....

S0187
A29208X01081
OCC or 53N

If you need any further help, just ask.

Ok there are a few numbers on the box (the number on the sunnies had rubbed off in places with wear sorry!!). Hopefully one of these numbers is the one you need .....

S0187
A29208X01081
OCC or 53N

If you need any further help, just ask.

Oh thats a shame! I think the number from the box is just a authenticity serial number not the actual model number. If you have time would you post a clear picture of the arms of the sunglasses, so i can see and maybe i can search online for a pair that look like it or at least very similar. Thanks for your reply, i am so envious of all the Chanel!!

Oh thats a shame! I think the number from the box is just a authenticity serial number not the actual model number. If you have time would you post a clear picture of the arms of the sunglasses, so i can see and maybe i can search online for a pair that look like it or at least very similar. Thanks for your reply, i am so envious of all the Chanel!!

At first I mis-read your post and took my lenses out to look like Mr Magoo to try and see the number on the inside of the sunnies!! Then I re-read your post and here are the photoes!! (that will teach me to read things properly!!!) Anything else, just ask.

P1030874.jpg

P1030875.jpg

P1030877.jpg

P1030878.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH SO CHIC! Thanks for posting more pictures of the sunglasses, the arms are beautiful and definitely classic chanel. I can picture Audrey Hepburn or Grace Kelly wearing them. I have been looking for them online, and i have narrowed it down to two possible pairs. Either the Chanel 5125 or Chanel 5116Q sunglasses. If those are not it, at least they're similar. Thanks again for the pics :smile:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH SO CHIC! Thanks for posting more pictures of the sunglasses, the arms are beautiful and definitely classic chanel. I can picture Audrey Hepburn or Grace Kelly wearing them. I have been looking for them online, and i have narrowed it down to two possible pairs. Either the Chanel 5125 or Chanel 5116Q sunglasses. If those are not it, at least they're similar. Thanks again for the pics :smile:

When you mention such style icons as Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly, I feel I shouldnt be wearing those sunnies now!! How can I compete with them?!?!

Just had a quick look at the Chanel Website and in my opinion, 5125 seem the closest to mine if not an exact match.