My Chanel purchase in Paris <3

Modelling pics pls! :smile: congrats on the beautiful purchase btw!

so pretty! congrats!

this is super cute!

I would love to see some modeling pictures as well :love:

Thanks so much. And I'd do modeling pics this weekend :smile:

I saw this one in store yesterday! The color caught my eyes when I entered the store. But I need a little larger one><

I asked the SA at rue cambon for m/l or jumbo size of this color but they only have extra mini left. They pretty much sold out of all bright/springy colors :sad:

My intention was to get a M/L or Jumbo Lambskin flap in Paris, but to my much surprise, Rue Cambon sold out almost all of their regular leather classics flap. I told the SA I'm gonna cry if she couldn't find me any classics. She pulled all the left over of M/L classics and none of their color I found appealing to me :sad: In the end, I had no choice but only purchasing an extra mini on top of a black lamb quilted WOC for my friend, and a white wallet for my sister in law. I figured husband gonna come back to Europe for business trip in couple months, I'll have him get me another classic flap later. :biggrin:

So here it is, my beautiful Extra Mini flap :biggrin:

16itdgh.jpg

Beautiful bag!! I love that color!!

Rue Cambon is ALWAYS like that! Tip for you're hubby! Go to the ave montaigne store! (everyone always goes to the cambon store, thats why they're always sold out, or they save all the good ones for the VIP!) My mom just walked in there dressed all nicely, and they showed her the cabinet full of goodies!! (which included the 13P hot pink classic!) Hope this helps!

Beautiful bag!! I love that color!!

Rue Cambon is ALWAYS like that! Tip for you're hubby! Go to the ave montaigne store! (everyone always goes to the cambon store, thats why they're always sold out, or they save all the good ones for the VIP!) My mom just walked in there dressed all nicely, and they showed her the cabinet full of goodies!! (which included the 13P hot pink classic!) Hope this helps!

That is good to know. Thanks so much :smile: