My Chanel purchase in Paris <3

Dec 17, 2009
zl6ekn.jpg

:biggrin:

My intention was to get a M/L or Jumbo Lambskin flap in Paris, but to my much surprise, Rue Cambon sold out almost all of their regular leather classics flap. I told the SA I'm gonna cry if she couldn't find me any classics. She pulled all the left over of M/L classics and none of their color I found appealing to me :sad: In the end, I had no choice but only purchasing an extra mini on top of a black lamb quilted WOC for my friend, and a white wallet for my sister in law. I figured husband gonna come back to Europe for business trip in couple months, I'll have him get me another classic flap later. :biggrin:

So here it is, my beautiful Extra Mini flap :biggrin:

16itdgh.jpg

My intention was to get a M/L or Jumbo Lambskin flap in Paris, but to my much surprise, Rue Cambon sold out almost all of their regular leather classics flap. I told the SA I'm gonna cry if she couldn't find me any classics. She pulled all the left over of M/L classics and none of their color I found appealing to me :sad: In the end, I had no choice but only purchasing an extra mini on top of a black lamb quilted WOC for my friend, and a white wallet for my sister in law. I figured husband gonna come back to Europe for business trip in couple months, I'll have him get me another classic flap later. :biggrin:

Omg this is a gorgeous green! Great choice! :smile: congrats.

16itdgh.jpg

this is soo gorgeous, im in love! i was thinking of getting a mini in blue but im so indecisive :crybaby: could you post more pictures of the bag? inside and stuff :love: