My Chanel friends, I have missed you all! Jewelry questions!!!

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
I havent been posting much. Bags have been the last thing on my mind, but I want to buy myself something with the Saks GC's I have . I want some cameilla Jewelry! I also want to know if the carosel necklace is still avaliable and did Saks buy it? I sold my classic pearls before I had the chance to use them and sold almost all of my costume jewelry and I want some new peices! Enable me please. :smile:

:tup::tup::tup:Go D, Go.....Camellia jewelry is sooo gorgeous........I am sure a lot of the girls will enable you to death........shopping247 is an expert on this...........hugs, :heart:H

I havent been posting much. Bags have been the last thing on my mind, but I want to buy myself something with the Saks GC's I have . I want some cameilla Jewelry! I also want to know if the carosel necklace is still avaliable and did Saks buy it? I sold my classic pearls before I had the chance to use them and sold almost all of my costume jewelry and I want some new peices! Enable me please. :smile:

Hey D, the PreFall Paris/Moscow jewelry is going to be great. Can you wait until June? If not, then definitely get some pretty Camellia jewelry. I know that Neiman Marcus ordered the carousel line, not too sure about what Saks ordered.

Could you describe what your style might be? For example, cutesy, quirky, fun, girlie, loud, classic etc etc? The costume jewellery club/cult chaired by Nanamiryu is more than happy to give you some suggestions!

Hi MON! I know Im a season late , but I still want that Carosel peice. I need to see the Rusian inspired jewelry. Im liking a few peices I see for s/s on Chanel.com. Love the cameilla earrrings...... not the price. ahh here we go again.

Hi, D! I'm not 100% sure, but the SA I spoke to about Camellia Bouquet necklace said they didn't order those. But since NYC Saks sucks big time, who knows if she was telling me the truth?:shrugs: And they might have other items like earrings.

As for carousel necklaces, I'm afraid they didn't get any.

Could you describe what your style might be? For example, cutesy, quirky, fun, girlie, loud, classic etc etc? The costume jewellery club/cult chaired by Nanamiryu is more than happy to give you some suggestions!
Im all of those things. i love the cameilla jewelry! I dont like small dainty jewelry though. I like bold peices. Oh yes where is Justine, I need to join the cult! LOL. Expensive cult! I want a long necklace , that I know.

LOL I am now beginning to get obsessed about the Carousel collection too. Nooooooo!!! :P

I haven't heard about Saks buying the Camellia jewelry collection either. Neimans did buy a bunch of items from this collection, so you might want to give them a call. GL! :heart:

Last time I went to the Chanel Boutique at NM Charlotte, there was a carousel pendant available. If you're still interested, you can call NM, ask for Chanel Handbags, then ask for Natasha. She would be able to tell you if it's still available. 1-704-442-7900.

Hey D, the PreFall Paris/Moscow jewelry is going to be great. Can you wait until June? If not, then definitely get some pretty Camellia jewelry. I know that Neiman Marcus ordered the carousel line, not too sure about what Saks ordered.
Last time I went to NY at Tysons, I saw a carousel in the case. It was a single on a chain. If you are interested, PM me for the SA info.
Judy

I checked for the price of the pendant necklace: $970
Last time I went to the Chanel Boutique at NM Charlotte, there was a carousel pendant available. If you're still interested, you can call NM, ask for Chanel Handbags, then ask for Natasha. She would be able to tell you if it's still available. 1-704-442-7900.

I saw the pendant carousel necklace in NM in Garden State Plaza Mall in Paramus NJ a few weeks ago. Not sure if they still have it or not.

I have to say it was very impressive looking even as a pendant, very well done.