My chanel flaps~

sjunky13, bagtasia, bekkinia, forchanel, ilove6kies, Tartine, ebayBAGS, allbrandspls, nscwong, Nat: Thank you all!!! :biggrin::yahoo: I really appreciates all your kind comments!

pinkfransis
: Thank you hun! :biggrin:
I some how knew the moment you've described yours that we got twins lol
I am glad you feel better now about the screws. The portobello are beautiful! I've seen the one with the colors you want in a Bangkok Chanel boutique!

purse-nality
: Thank you! :smile: I fell totally in love with the second bag, I found it in white color with gold too, stunning, but I thought it was too risky to carry whites around my work lol

fieryfashionist: Yay :yahoo: more twins lol .. Thank you, the second one, I used to look at it on pictures but it never caught my eyes, I thought the gold pieces were just another leather pieces stitched to the leather, but no, it is a metal pieces, made me love it even more in person so I had to have it :biggrin:

chubbyshopper: Thank you :biggrin: I think both reissues and classic are fab, but I do prefer the reissues, they look very elegant and yet stylish!

Love the black reissue. I bought my first reissue a few weeks ago. It's the new bronze colour but the black seems to be calling my name too!
Great mosaic detailing on number two. Very unusual Chanel
enjoy them ;)