My chanel flap got lost in the mail...

thavasa

Jul 31, 2009
well...it's really embarrass to tell everyone here...but I really need to tell about my frustration now,
I bought a black lambskin flap on ebay last week for $1900, but stupid as I was, I forgot to update my shipping address, so the seller sent it to my old place, and of course it got returned to the sender...now it's been a week already and my black flap still not yet returned to the sender...I pray everyday for my package to show up but it's untrackable now...
I was about to get another pink flap after I bought the first one, but now I got too worried about the whole thing, I didn't even want to get the pink one, cuz I just want my first one to be here safely I don't even want to think about spending another $2000 now...

I could've had 2 chanel flap by now, but instead I don't even have one now with a lost of $1900 on my bank account.

Wow, thats scary! Sometimes the postal system seems to take forever when we are awaiting something super special. I agree with Glistenpearls, be patient for a couple more days and lets hope it shows up safely. Good luck, keep us posted.

^^I guess it's a question whether the recipient did send it back to the sender? Did you speak to the ppl who live in the your old place?

No...I check the online tracking...it shows "undiliverable as addressed", and the item is already on its way back to the sender the same day..I call usps everyday but always got the same answer.

I take it it wasn't insured? I would think the shipper would have insured it to protect themselves why don't you ask them. If it were insured it would take awhile but you could recover your money from the shipping company. Good Luck with that hopefully it all works out.

Wow, thats scary! Sometimes the postal system seems to take forever when we are awaiting something super special. I agree with Glistenpearls, be patient for a couple more days and lets hope it shows up safely. Good luck, keep us posted.

ITA! I know it's easier said than done, but try to be patient and hopefully everything will work out in the end! :smile:

You're right...being in the same state as the sender, you should have heard something by now but I've heard of it taking quite a length of time to return a package to the sender.

I really hope the seller sent the package insured and has a good reputation. Is the seller also trying to track the package and keep you updated? I didn't realize that if a package is deemed undeliverable and is currently on its way back to the sender that USPS would be unable to track it?! Strange.

Good luck and keep us updated! I hope you get your bag really soon!!! :hugs:

Thanks you guys! I checked with the seller right after I found out this...and the seller called usps to ask them to ship the package back, she said she will let me know once she gets it, and the package is only partly insured. that's all she can do I guess...since she got my payment already, I'm the one need to do the rest...
As helpless as it is...everyone from usps told me it will take 3 days for a returned package to be dilivered but NOT guarantee, and it's untrackable.

Really appreciate your support, I know that's really just my own responsibility now...and the whole situation really gets helpless day by day...

I'm sorry to hear this thavasa.
I understand your frustrations and agony.
Had a simliar experience..for my case..it's a bag paid but NEVER delivered. and it took me lots of pain and time to get this 'partially' settled.

Still, all the best of luck. Don't give up! Keep calling USPS :smile:

The same thing happened to me a few years ago. It takes much longer for a box to be returned to sender, than just as you sent it. I think mine took about 1 1/2 weeks to be returned and then it was sent back to the right (new) address, which took another 3 daysl Good Luck...I am sure it will appear!