My chanel flap got lost in the mail...

The USPS doesn't offer tracking. It offers Delivery Confirmation. Sometimes it updates along the way but most of the time it only updates when it's delivered.

I definitely think it's on its way. It's only a matter of time until you are posting the REVEAL!

Thanks to you all~ I can say with all your opinions and supports, I'm getting better than yesterday, I think I'll feel even better tomorrow, I've really tried my best to not let this get to me everyday.

if you paid with paypal, you can file a claim with them that your package never arrived. They can put a hold on the funds until the seller resends it to you since her tracking number shows that the bag was never delivered. i hope that puts some of the worrying at ease. when the bag gets returned it her, she will have to ship it out again with a tracking number so that paypal will release her funds. your $1900 isn't lost.

DID YOU pay with paypal??? If you did, call paypal & tell them your situation and ASK THEM to track the package for you. They have a more ADVANCE tracking systems.....since the usps website doesn't update itself. But Paypal has a very detailed tracking system and they may even tell you if the bag was delivered back to sender or not. Try paypal.