My Chanel family :)

CChanty

Dec 23, 2011
Hey Dolls,

I have enjoyed browsing through the Chanel threads and looking at all your Fab pieces. Its finally my turn to share my family with you guys. I started collecting in November and officially have 5 pieces and 2 pieces that I am waiting to arrive. I share the same love for Chanel and enjoy their classic pieces. It takes awhile to upload and take pictures. So I will do my best to upload as quick as I can.

Enjoy

P.S

Ill add my new additions when they arrive :graucho:

LadyCupid

O.G.
Nov 28, 2009
Congratulations on scoring all the beautiful pieces. Just wondering if maxis are all with single flap?

LadyCupid

O.G.
Nov 28, 2009
If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the Maxis single flap? I thought the Maxis and Jumbos are all with double flap and I did not know there are still some single flap for sell since you purchased these in Nov. Such a GREAT HAUL just in 1 month BTW!!!

CChanty

Dec 23, 2011
They were both 4300. My SA from Saks told me they are difficult to find, but I am sure there are some still available :smile:

sayakayumi

Aphrodite A
O.G.
Jul 18, 2010
The red jumbo is gorgeous, do I see a few dents on the back pocket? Be careful with the chain when you store it so you don't get permanent damage on the lambskin. Love all your bags, congrats!