My Chanel Colllection! KDB's Sweet 16! Lots of Pics!!!!!!

KDB

Luv 2 Shop!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Hello Everyone!!!

I have wanted to post my Chanel Collection for a long time. I just learned how to post pics a couple weeks ago so here I am with my collection. Please keep in mind that I am not 16...I have 16 Chanel bags and I was trying to come up with cute name for my collection...LOL!!:smile:

I bought my first Chanel in 2002. My second in 2005. My 3rd, 4th, and 5th within a month of joining TPF. I am now up to 16! I am pretty much out of room in my closet. I would love your opinions as to what you think I should get rid of if I were to downsize my collection. I would also love your opinions as to what would be good additions to my collection. I love the In and out bag in bordeaux...but I have told myself no more bags until I sell off a couple bags!

Without further adieu, here is KDB's Sweet 16!!:tup:

First of all, the group shot....
DSC03893.jpg

Now for individual shots....

My first Chanel bag ever! Guess how much it was? $895!!! I saw it in a magazine and I had to have it...

DSC03851.jpg

My next bag came a few years later. It is a East West in Dark Silver. This has been a great evening bag for me...

DSC03886.jpg

Then I joined TPF and my collection grew quickly!!!

Black Modern Chain Flap

DSC03875.jpg

Bronze/Khaki Coco Cabas

DSC03870.jpg

Timeless Clutch

DSC03884.jpg

Classic Flap M/L with Yellow Gold. This bag is also a great evening bag...

DSC03881.jpg

Red Hybrid Flap Medium/Large...I have not used this bag yet for some reason...

DSC03888.jpg

Brown Jumbo Flap w/ Mademoiselle closure...I love this one!

DSC03874.jpg

Black Expandable Tote...one of my favorites.

DSC03878.jpg

The rest of my flaps!!

Dark silver perforated

DSC03887.jpg

"CHANEL" Flap...I have not used this bag yet for some reason...

DSC03882.jpg

Silver Flap...I just got this bag a couple months ago and I have not used it yet. I really love it...it is a really pretty puckered metallic fabric:love:

DSC03880.jpg

My newest bag...my fall bag...Black Jumbo with Silver Hardware...:heart:

DSC03877.jpg