My Chanel collection :)

And finally the whole family! [emoji173] I love my Chanel's and no other designer brings me more purse-joy ;)

IMG_1483311483.452524.jpg

Some thoughts after using these bags. If you're new to Chanel I hope this is helpful:

For pure beauty and luxury and just gorgeous-ness, there's no comparison to lambskin. Especially older lambskin. It's incredible- buttery soft, shiny, stunning. I also think current lambskin doesn't compare to older lamb. But I'm a little afraid to use it, not just fear of scratches or rubbing but also because I fear the dreaded de-puff! I love lambskin with GHW best- classic combo, luxe and dressier.

Jumbos, even single flaps, are too heavy for me. The chains are so thick and heavy- such high quality! But my shoulder aches after a few hours, and I don't load up the bag.

Medium/large is the perfect size for me, and I adore it in caviar for regular use. Carries just enough. Love caviar with SHW for more casual use. I wish the strap was a little longer so I could wear crossbody, but otherwise it's my perfect bag.

I think I prefer the square mini over the WOC. Hold about the same amount but because the WOC is pretty flat, you risk messing up the bag structure if you fill it too much. I can't fit sunnies into either. Love that I can wear both crossbody. I've yet to try a rectangle mini and am curious how it compares.

Personally I prefer preloved because I think the quality is better. Though I really want a magnetic box lol! For me the sweet spot is about 10-13 series, because I adore the leather quality and it's possible to find the bags in excellent condition still.

Hope this is helpful and I'd love to hear other thoughts on your Chanel experience. [emoji173]

Last edited:
I really like your pop of color in red. Your Chanel family is quite lovely. I'm like you, my collection also brings me great joy. May 2017 bring everyone great Chanel joy! :party:

Thanks Tulip2! There's nothing like a beautiful Chanel! Yes cheers to more Chanel in 2017! I am slowing myself down- So I'll admire everyone else's 2017 purchases ;)

Your collection is stunning!! Thank you for sharing your beautiful bags with us! :love:

And finally the whole family! [emoji173] I love my Chanel's and no other designer brings me more purse-joy ;)

View attachment 3562764

Some thoughts after using these bags. If you're new to Chanel I hope this is helpful:

For pure beauty and luxury and just gorgeous-ness, there's no comparison to lambskin. Especially older lambskin. It's incredible- buttery soft, shiny, stunning. I also think current lambskin doesn't compare to older lamb. But I'm a little afraid to use it, not just fear of scratches or rubbing but also because I fear the dreaded de-puff! I love lambskin with GHW best- classic combo, luxe and dressier.

Jumbos, even single flaps, are too heavy for me. The chains are so thick and heavy- such high quality! But my shoulder aches after a few hours, and I don't load up the bag.

Medium/large is the perfect size for me, and I adore it in caviar for regular use. Carries just enough. Love caviar with SHW for more casual use. I wish the strap was a little longer so I could wear crossbody, but otherwise it's my perfect bag.

I think I prefer the square mini over the WOC. Hold about the same amount but because the WOC is pretty flat, you risk messing up the bag structure if you fill it too much. I can't fit sunnies into either. Love that I can wear both crossbody. I've yet to try a rectangle mini and am curious how it compares.

Personally I prefer preloved because I think the quality is better. Though I really want a magnetic box lol! For me the sweet spot is about 10-13 series, because I adore the leather quality and it's possible to find the bags in excellent condition still.

Hope this is helpful and I'd love to hear other thoughts on your Chanel experience. [emoji173]