My Chanel Collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
    I got my first Chanel bag (a pink tweed) from my mum around 2.5 years ago as a college graduation present, and started to fall in love with Chanel. I went to Paris last summer, and spent hours in the Cambon store. Since my Paris trip, I got so addicted to Chanel bags, and started to have my own little Chanel collection. Below is my Chanel collection, and I got around 80% of them in the past 6 months. Most of my bags are in the big/jumbo size as I'm quite tall (5'9").

Attached Files:

2. Attached more photos.

Attached Files:

3. such a complete collection Evilrolrol. i wan a Portobello too. thanks for sharing.

4. What a fantastic collection! Which Red is that one?

And the more I see the turquoise... yum!

5. Awwwwww Awesome collection!! I love all your bags !! :biggrin:

6. I got the red in Paris last summer, but the SA regarded it as a Pink there. I think it's called the Rose Fonce?

Attached Files:

7. Thank you! Do you see it as red rather than pink?
    We had one called Rose Fonce here, but it was most definitely pink.
    Perhaps it's my screen making it look red :confused1:

8. awesome chanel collection, congrats!!~

9. your collection is unbelievable! and not so little!!!! and all of that in a year? GORGEOUS! you have a perfect collection..:yahoo:

10. fantastic collection - congrats

11. It actually does look like that color in person. I see it as a reddish pink.

12. gorgeous collection :smile:

13. It is truly stunning! :heart: Congrats and I am jealous :drool:

14. Beautiful collection.

15. Great collection, nice variety!