My Chanel collection.. **PICS**

Aww, thank you ladies. Y'all are too sweet! :smile: There are some bags that I forgot I had, so they're not in the pic and there are new ones that will be w/me next week. I'll update w/new pics later. ;)

Roey: LOL, you know me too well!

Mel: I think a red chanel would be the perfect addition to your collection.

Mon, ocgirl, iqaganda, kaka, jennifer: The violet flap went back to NM a few months ago. Biggest mistake I ever made. :Push: I'll just have to make up for that by adding multiple lambskin jumbos to my collection. :P

really fanastic collection...truly gorgeous..like the colour yr expandable flap ..creamy colour...can I have the style no/colour code pls???

The style # is A34329 and the color code is 10105. It's more of a creamy off white.

Jackie: Your collection is just as beautiful. I know you look terrific w/all your bags too. Don't forget to forward me pics! ;)

I love all your collection, every piece. And it would be even more perfect if the violet flap is in the picture as well. How lucky are you?

Cheers,
ppsam

Hi ladies!

I know that I promised my group pic a *long* time ago, I just never had enough time to take them all out of their boxes and dustbags. Well, my fiance was out for a few hours so I finally got a chance to snap a pic of the group. The only bags that are missing are my soft and chain hobos , but those are already posted in the reference thread, and my pink PST. So, here they are! :P Thanks for looking!

One pic w/flash and one pic w/out. Oh, I only realized until after I took the pics that I forgot to take the tissue off of my gold and my white exp flap, so please excuse that. :rolleyes:

~Jenn

View attachment 170831

View attachment 170832