My Chanel Collection Group Photo

gettinpurseonal

Can I bathe in them?
O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
On the left side are my two boys bags: The top one is chevron mixed navy leathers with gold hardware, the one on bottom is navy quilted caviar w/ruthenium hardware.
Top middle is green aged glazed calfskin accordion flap, small quilting on the flap, large quilting on the body, and lambskin on the sides.
Top right is white quilted east west lambskin accordion.
Lower right is a lambskin black CC with red leather interior - not sure of the name, it was purchased at a vintage shop, no cards or tags but it does have a dust bag.
The two in the lower center are 2.55 Reissues:
The smaller one on the left is a size 226, navy metallic calfskin with silver hardware.
To its right is a size 227 in black aged calfskin with gold hardware.
Thank you for looking!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 1,478
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    174.2 KB · Views: 1,350
On the left side are my two boys bags: The top one is chevron mixed navy leathers with gold hardware, the one on bottom is navy quilted caviar w/ruthenium hardware.
Top middle is green aged glazed calfskin accordion flap, small quilting on the flap, large quilting on the body, and lambskin on the sides.
Top right is white quilted east west lambskin accordion.
Lower right is a lambskin black CC with red leather interior - not sure of the name, it was purchased at a vintage shop, no cards or tags but it does have a dust bag.
The two in the lower center are 2.55 Reissues:
The smaller one on the left is a size 226, navy metallic calfskin with silver hardware.
To its right is a size 227 in black aged calfskin with gold hardware.
Thank you for looking!!
All are lovely! Totally LOVE your reissues & that chevron Boy is amazing!:heart::happydance::love:

Reactions: gettinpurseonal
Fantastic collection :heart::heart::heart:
Very well chosen, that are all nice and with a really good variety. The reissue's are jummy. But the tote in the middle is special, never saw one like this.:loveeyes:
P.S. you should post this also on the Chanel family portrait side, so many more will enjoy them. Or did you and it was just overseen from me?

Reactions: gettinpurseonal
Thank you, Alexa. I was actually thinking of getting rid of the green tote, because I never use it. But now you have made me think twice. It is really very unique.
I do not think I posted this under the portraits. I will do that soon.

Fantastic collection :heart::heart::heart:
Very well chosen, that are all nice and with a really good variety. The reissue's are jummy. But the tote in the middle is special, never saw one like this.:loveeyes:
P.S. you should post this also on the Chanel family portrait side, so many more will enjoy them. Or did you and it was just overseen from me?