My Chanel collection, advice on next purchase !!

samah18

Jan 3, 2008
Hello everyone!!

I have been getting the urge to purchase a new Chanel bag for a while now and I need advice!! The boy bag was always in the back of my mind but I just never found the right combo of colors that I would want to add to my collection. I have three black with gold hardware and a vintage beige with gold hardware as well! I went to the Chanel boutiques here in London and took a look at their new collection and for the first time I felt like I may like one!! I was very fond of their new caviar collection- I fell in love with the red one. Do any of you ladies own it? how does it wear? is the color sensitive? are they considerably lighter weight than the classic double flaps?

Thank you sooo much ! I had trouble uploading photos of the boy bags I saw at the boutiques will try again shortly :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_3737.jpg
    IMG_3737.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 523
I got a large red caviar tote last year--tons of room, but it was heavy and awkward to carry. Looked GORGEOUS, though!:smile:

Attachments

• IMG_6350.jpg
    IMG_6350.jpg
    841.2 KB · Views: 524
are the boy bag the same color shade of red as the classics do you know?
Sorry, I don't know! I got it from Saks Chanel. I was under the impression that Chanel runs the same colors each year for all bags--this one was meant to match their favorite red lipstick. I couldn't get into the flap bags because I wanted fast access. Even my dressy ones are zip!

Hello everyone!!

I have been getting the urge to purchase a new Chanel bag for a while now and I need advice!! The boy bag was always in the back of my mind but I just never found the right combo of colors that I would want to add to my collection. I have three black with gold hardware and a vintage beige with gold hardware as well! I went to the Chanel boutiques here in London and took a look at their new collection and for the first time I felt like I may like one!! I was very fond of their new caviar collection- I fell in love with the red one. Do any of you ladies own it? how does it wear? is the color sensitive? are they considerably lighter weight than the classic double flaps?

Thank you sooo much ! I had trouble uploading photos of the boy bags I saw at the boutiques will try again shortly :smile:
Love your collection