My Chanel cherry has been popped!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Well, I borrowed a thousand bucks from my mother-in-law (she's a sweetie and understands bags, clothes etc.) and went into Chanel and bought myself this clutch!

It is SO gorgeous that I am SURE I won't mind paying her back for the next 4 months! (love being a student) :P

The colour is a brown-grey; the SA called it 'taupe', my boyfriend calls it 'elephant', but whatever it is it already fits in perfectly with my wardrobe!

So, have a look and tell me what you think!

Chanel 1.JPG Chanel 2.JPG
  2. I think it is gorgeous. love the color and it goes well with your outfit

what a great first Chanel!!

3. Congrats!!! Love that color and it looks great on you! :heart: Wow! What a nice MIL!!!:nuts:

4. Very nice choice!

5. congrats, such as cute clutch, nice colour

6. congrats....

7. Thank you! But please ignore my dreadful clothes....I need to go CLOTHES shopping now!

8. *Drool* Sigh... :girlsigh:

9. I love it! I think Rachel Bilson has one in black? It's gorgeous!!!!! Congrats and enjoy!

10. very pretty, congrats!

11. Congrats!:yahoo: I love it!

12. congrats, nice bag:yahoo:

13. Congrats on your new chanel - isn't it so soft??? I have the same one in black . Love the new color too , very pretty.

14. Congrats, lovely bag!

15. Yay for you - wow, there's so many of us "first-timers" to Chanel this week!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice