My chanel broke on the first day!!!!!

I'm so sorry to hear about this! First the cotton club, now the reissue...I hope these are just isolated cases. So far I haven't had any problems with my reissue. I really love it and if that happened to me I would exchange it for another. Good luck and let us know what you decide.

I'm sorry this happened. When my Outdoor messenger broke, I loved it so much that I exchanged it for another one. Only when the second one broke that I gave up on that style. At least now I know that it had problems and won't wonder about it anymore. Give it another shot, and if the second one has problems too, then get the classic.

If u really like this style...change for a new 1...
Nothing is perfect...just like buying the same brand/model of car...some do have "more repairs" than others...

But if u are "afraid" same thing happening again..(it's normal)...change for another style...classic maybe..

I'm SHOCKED that we're hearing about these 2 cases of broken straps this week... :wtf: I really, really, really hope these are isolated incidents, because I would definitely freak out if that happened to me!!!

I'm so sorry this happened to you, and really hope that you're able to exchange for a new one that lasts you forever and ever! Hope this doesn't make you fall out of love with Chanel in general. Enjoy your new bag when you get it and CONGRATS on your first Chanel, despite the problems you've encountered so far! :yes:

Yikes! thats terrible that it happened. Sorry to hear about it! I'd stick with a replacement reissue-- i'm pretty sure your replacement bag won't break on you again (surely u can't be two times UNlucky?!), and if the navy patent reissue was your 1st choice, u must have liked it more than the classic flap. Its a gorgeous bag too, so i'd definitely stick with the same bag.

:mad: :mad: This is the first time I buy Chanel, and maybe the last time. I bought Navy Patent Reissue on Last Thursday in Saks, and got it yesterday. Today I carried it went to the mall, The chain is broken after like 20 minutes.
There were only a small size wallet, a cell phone and my car key inside the bag. I called the SA already, and she still have on in stock. But I really hesitate to get the same one.Should I change to a classic flap, since the chain is different style.

I was wondering the bag that you got is it the display one or its the brand new one?:confused1: