My Chanel Black Clutch

yee38

O.G.
Oct 26, 2007
Hi,everyone
I just got my Chanel clutch from NM quick order.After I open the bag inside had a tissue paper with lipstick on.and I called NM right away and they wavied $35.00 for me.But I feel like this bag had been used and return.Should I return it or keep it because it is the last one for $895.thank you.:confused1:

Does it look used? I'd keep it. For that price, you'd have to buy used and still wouldnt find it that cheap. As long as it looked fresh and new, I'd let it go. Im sure that happens more than we'd like to know. So many fickle buyers.

I also think this happens a lot more than we realize. A lot of people buy and "use it", then return it. It's a nasty thing, but if the bag looks new and if you can get past the lipstick paper inside it, then keep it.

I'm always suprised that the SA who accepts the return never looks inside the bag, checking all pockets. I don't know if it's laziness or stupidity on their part :shrugs:

Hi,everyone
The black clutch look little bit older than the white (because I also ordered the white one) and the white feel more puffy but my husband said they just the same.

Do you have a NM near you? I would just take it in and ask the Chanel counter to exchange it for a new one. Just show them the receipt w/ your order date, they can tell you just got it, but it's used. They should replace it with a new one I would think.