My Chanel Bag

tom_samari

Jan 10, 2008
Well, I have a chanel bag given to me by my mother.. but I have no idea what it is! I've read several posts to try and figure this out for myself but I have no idea!
6wxzv42.jpg

The code on the inside is '1102', the measurements 'roughly' are: 9"x6"x2" approx [Length x Height x Depth] and unfortunately it doesn't come with the hologram card or box etc.

I have tonnes more pictures on my camera if need be!

Thanks x

Thanks for the link! How do I know whether my bag is lambskin or caviar leather, and also what does the ID mean? I presume the low number means it's old..

What's an average price for this piece? Sorry for the bother I just get hooked on things like this and want to know everything about the bag haha :smile:

Thanks for the link! How do I know whether my bag is lambskin or caviar leather, and also what does the ID mean? I presume the low number means it's old..

What's an average price for this piece? Sorry for the bother I just get hooked on things like this and want to know everything about the bag haha :smile:

It looks like yours is Lambskin.. lambskin is really smooth and soft compared to caviar leather.

I'm of the let the market drive the price up school. I think I would start the bidding at $300.00 & let the bidders drive it up. Bet you'll get at least $1250.00, if not slightly more.