My Chanel bag is broken :( - PLEASE help !!

It should be easily fixable, if they don't give you an exchange. Should not happen to a 2 month old bag, that's for sure! Hope you get it fixed soon!

When my vintage jumbo needed a minor repair I took it to Bond St and they took care of it. Nobody asked for any receipts or cared where I bought it from, they'll take care of genuine Chanel no questions asked. It was ready 24 hours later and they even cleaned the bag and polished the hardware which I didn't ask for. I couldn't pick up the bag myself so they posted it to me. I paid the postage cost but there was no charge for repair.

Loony is that old bond st ?
I will let you all know, i am not happy because the bag is so new and i feel like Chanel should really not be like this !! - It's the most classy and sophisticated brand around and yet some of my lesser bag's have lasted me years!

Yes. It's the boutique I always deal with since I experienced the best service from them. Truly, give them a call and talk to them directly, I'm sure they'll answer all your questions.

Don't go to Selfridges since they'll only deal with bags that were purchased from Selfridges and are useless with anything else.