my chanel and i got puked on at staples :(

UCK!! I do not understand the mother either. I am so sorry this happened to you. Bring your jacket right to the cleaners, put it in a plastic (garbage bag)bag. My dad was in the dry cleaning business. Unless the label says you cannot dry clean it. Sounds like you did as good job cleaning your handbag. But if you are not happy with the cleaning you did do, I am sure some of the members will have more suggestions for u.

Send the Burberry jacket to the cleaner and just wipe off the outside of the Caviar. I am sure it is ok. Maybe put one of those laundry dryer pieces inside to scent it nicely.

What a dreadful experience. I think I would have thrown up too. Sounds like the time the NYC pigeon got me. However it was pre-Chanel and pre-Burberry. I still was ill.

That is absolutely DISGUSTING!
How could they not even say sorry??!!

I would be so angry if this happened to me- I would definitely have let them know that they ruined my $2K bag!

OMG what a nightmare......................i am livid too for you, i would tell them off for you if there was any way at all to contact them..................totally unhuman behavior,,,,,,,,,,beyond rude or impolite.,,,,,,,,,,,they're like creatures from a swamp

am so sorry......................take it to a very good shoe repair that knows all the ins and outs of leather, and thank god it was caviar

:throwup: :mad:

OMG that is terrible! So sorry to hear that it happened to you. But with a mother who shows that type of disregard for basic public ettiqite, it is little wonder she has offspring that runs around puking on other people. I hope that your bag and coat are okay!

i went to staples to pick up some envelopes to mail our save-the-date magnets for our wedding. i was walking towards the front of the store to ring up the envelopes, and at the same moment i walked by, a girl and her mom walked out from an aisle.....and she puked less than 12 inches away from me. her throw up splattered all over my chanel purse and burberry jacket. i was too shocked to respond, and kept walking several aisles, then ducked into one, and took off my jacket and looked at my purse. there was bright orange bits of puke all over my lovely purse. :cursing: i stood there for several moments just shocked. i asked an employee where the bathroom was, and then walked towards it.....as i was about to open the door, the same girl and her mom walked out. i thought she was sick, thats why she threw up.....but she SKIPPED out of the bathroom HUMMING. as they left, i said, "you got some of it on my purse and jacket" and they both looked at me without saying a word. no apologies. i started to clean up, wiping away the nasty chunks, then when i left i nearly WALKED ON HER PUKE! she threw up AGAIN, in a different part of the store. i realized that the mother didnt tell ANYONE so when i walked towards the front of the store to ring up my envelopes, i told the manager that a customer threw up in two sections of the store. he said, "where?" just as an employee came by to tell him the same thing.

i dont understand that mother one bit!!!!! she just left the store quietly without informing anyone of the mess they left behind.....anyone could just walk into it like i almost did the second time outside the bathroom.

does anyone have any suggestions for cleaning? thankfully its caviar leather. i put soap on it when i was at staples....when i came home i showered and then used antibacterial wet ones and wiped it down, but i still dont feel like its clean enough. i left my jacket in the car....dont want to deal with it yet.

That is so totally nasty. My 12 year old (she is gonna kill me for saying this) puked at H&M and I spent 30 minutes on my hands and knees cleaning it up. The girl inthe fitting room (scene of the puke) thanked me up and down for cleaning it up. She said NO ONE has ever cleaned up after themselves in that situtation. Are you kidding me. So its someone elses job to clean that up?
So sorry that happened to you. Totally disgusting. How about a purell wipe?

oh goodness - what a rude woman - she should have apologized profusely and offered to pay to get your items cleaned, not to mention let the store owner know. i hope your items can be recovered!

OMFG..That mom needs to b shot..LOL..What a loser...I would have cleaned it up AND offered to pay for your cleaning too..WTF??
Moms needs a parenting license these days..I swear..What nerve!