My Chanel Affair <3 tons of pics~~~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My Chanel affair started with my b-day gift from my mom, a J12 watch. That was a few years back when J12 first debuted I believe. I wasn’t into fashion at all and in fact I was still a university student, all I ever carry was my humongous north face backpack and A&F was all I wear lol :sweatdrop:. I didn’t start to wear that J12 till I started working.

Then all of sudden I must have been abducted by fashion aliens and came back with hopeless addiction to the fashion world. Off I went into Louis Vuitton first but not too long before I discovered my true love and passion, that is with no doubt CHANEL and I never looked back. I started my Chanel collection in 2007 and my first purchase was the m/l classic lambskin flap with SHW. Like many other lovely ladies on the forum, the addiction became worse and worse and next thing you know there are 10+ bags in your closet. I always secretly admire all of your fabulous collections but never got a chance to take a family picture of my own. So here I go, I may have gone into a little bit photo shooting madness.:roflmfao: I tried to take pictures with all the style numbers just so it might provide some references.

So without further ado, here are all my babies (I actually realized that I left one very important piece, which was a gift from my SA, will try to take a picture when I am home tonight lol)

First off, my 33mm white plain J12, gift from my sweet Mom. :heart:
    [​IMG]

Since we are on the jewelry subject, may as well continue on with all my costume jewelries:

[​IMG]

Individual pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Modeling pic
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is the newest addition to the family, super cute
    [​IMG]
    Close-up
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Phew~~~ bags and shoes to follow, stay tuned!!!

4. Gorgeous!

5. You have an amazing accessory collection! I have to confess, my mouth kinda dropped. LOL! Each piece is stunning!

6. Okie dokie, move on to bags, our favourite topic :woohoo:

Cruise 09 red jumbo (a lovely tpfer helped me to locate this one, you know who you are :P I'm in Canada so it was quite a long journey for this lovely baby to come home)
    [​IMG]
    So is this MA navy patent jumbo, came all the way from NYC
    [​IMG]
    My classic flap family
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Red/Pink family
    [​IMG]

7. Wow I love the scissors necklace!

8. Great Navy Patent Jumbo! :yes:

9. wow! gorgeous patent navy jumbo, I'm so jealous!!:ps: hehe.

10. You have an amazing collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Whoa.....gorgeous collection. You've chosen some really lovely pieces. I have to compliment you on your hands, you have the most beautiful hands. You could be a hand model :smile:

12. GST & Petite shopping tote
    [​IMG]
    Small but beloved patent family
    [​IMG]
    Okay, 2.55 family
    07A 227 mat black with GHW
    [​IMG]
    08A 226 mat grey with RHW
    [​IMG]
    My two 226, 08P met navy with SHW and mat grey with RHW
    [​IMG]
    Navy Blue family (I do hope the S/S 09 act 2 blue will turn out to be a nice blue,my SA did mention something like Royal Blue:graucho:)
    [​IMG]

13. Wow! I'm speechless! Your costume jewelry pieces, handbags, and J12 are beyond fabulous!

14. I forgot that I had also taken a 2.55 chain comparison picture, don't you just adore the 2.55 chain (except sometimes it can be deadly if you wear it for a day shopping lol)
    [​IMG]

Now on to the seasonal ones. I have to say that I am more of a classic girl therefore not that many seasonal pieces to show you ladies.

08A grey bubble quilt bowler
    [​IMG]
    Grey Family
    [​IMG]
    08P east-west off-white accordion flap
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My Chanel Black family
    [​IMG]

15. lovely collection! thanks for sharing!!
    the 09 accessories are darling!