My Cerises Cles is finally here!!!

John 5

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
YAY!!!! I waited a week to get it!!! Oh how I wanted to KILL the mailman for coming all late... :cursing: I know just a Cles and not much... but I want to share a great story with y'all...

About a month ago, I asked Karen Kooper if she could ever get a hold of a Cerises Porte Monnaie Rond or a Cles, to contact me... so 3 weeks passed by and she found one!!! The only thing was that it was used... but I said "Eh." She went ahead and showed me pictures... and I fell in love!!! She said that there was some rubbing off of some Cerises faces, but it's alright. She said she also got the hardware replaced... Here's the best part... The BIN was $200 + shipping, so I asked her what the lowest she was willing to go... and she said $150 + $8 shipping!!! :wtf: So here it is without further adieu... I love the way she packaged everything and included some cool goodies!!!! :nuts:

DSC04226.jpg

DSC04223.jpg

DSC04227.jpg

DSC04253.jpg

DSC04246.jpg

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I LOVE it J! When I saw it on Karen's site I wanted to buy it for myself; you're lucky we're friends! Hahahaha. It's awesome and the price is amazing. I love Karen-she's so sweet. Congrats x100!

OMG John! That is sooooo cute! What a deal and look at all those goodies! I don't think eLux ever includes those in my purchases :sad:

You and Mich are a tag team for goodies. Please! Let me in on it! :lol:

I LOVE it J! When I saw it on Karen's site I wanted to buy it for myself; you're lucky we're friends! Hahahaha. It's awesome and the price is amazing. I love Karen-she's so sweet. Congrats x100!

Wanna know a funny story? When I saw the Snow Globe on Karen's site... I was amazed at the price... I was THIS close to snatching it up... but then I remembered you were going to buy it... :crybaby: So I guess I owe you an apology for almost buying it... Sorry. :s