My Cellphone was stolen

1. Right off my hip :mad: .............Some kid( teenager ) on a bike rode right up on the side of me , Snapped it off my clip and toke off ........By the time i got in the car( mind u i had the my 2 kids with me , and my two sisters) to go after them , they were gone ... i found a cop @ a gas station and filed a report. I did call to have it shut off and should have a replacement by tuesday, wed the latest. It really sucks my cellphone is one of my lifelines :cry: ...now i have to get all the phone numbers of my cell bills , that is jus the main number i call, but as for the others , that i dont use that often i cant reallly do nothing until they hopefully call me :sad: .......................

:cursing:

Now i have to start Scratch ........( pictures , videos, ringtones.etc........)

Just had to vent :rant:

2. Whoa...that's insane. Criminals these days are getting younger and more brazen. Sorry to hear that you're out of cellphone. That just stinks. I hope they catch the little :cursing: that did it.

3. It just all happen in a split second , just crazy

4. OMGosh sorry to hear. I would be out of my mind.

I hope you have your numbers at home wrote down.

5. so sorry to hear about it... i hope that the person who stole it gets his/her appropriate punishment...

6. Oh my god, that is so brazen!! I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. I really hope that karma will catch up with those no good kids.

7. aww sorry to hear about this

8. Same here. :wtf: Little sh:censor: ts.

9. Wow, Im sorry to hear that! That is so crazy! I may asked where you're located at so I can avoid going there? jk

10. wow that's annoying!

11. heavensent, i'm really sad to hear this happened to you - how dreadful!!!:sad: :cursing:

So it's said - 'what goes around comes around':yes: I sure hope so!!

(((hugs))) for you :flowers:

12. What people do these days! It's outrageous! Sorry to hear your cellphone was stolen.

13. I am so sorry that happened to you. It must be hard to start all over again. I would be so upset if mine was stolen. What a stupid punk!

14. That sucks. Sorry that it happened to you. I believe in karma. They will get theirs.

15. Sorry to hear that, heavensent.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice