My Celine Trio doesn't have a tag code inside- is this normal?

ypph

Feb 23, 2008
Ok guys I need some advice on this. I just bought a navy trio from Celine Printemps. Nothing wrong with the bag but I noticed that it doesn't have a tag code inside the bag. I own another trio which was bought in 2012 and it has a small tag with a code inside

Should I be worried about it? Or is this normal? Pretty sure it's authentic since it's from Printemps but has Celine removed the code from the bag?

I don't have time to go back to the store anymore to enquire but wanted you guys to tell me what you think

Thanks

ypph

Feb 23, 2008
Also adding on to this, I only received a Printemps receipt, no Celine care card or tag for the bag, I assume that's not such a big deal?

ypph

Feb 23, 2008
Where you can find the code from Trio in 2014 version
Thank you so much for sharing this picture. I had quickly checked and I can see a code embossed on the same corner as you! :smile:

I guess Celine has changed the location.

jazmini

Jul 27, 2009
Europe
Also adding on to this, I only received a Printemps receipt, no Celine care card or tag for the bag, I assume that's not such a big deal?
I just bought a large black trio at the Celine Victor Hugo store in Paris and I only received the care card but not the Celine tag (with the serial number and color code):confused1:

ypph

Feb 23, 2008
I just bought a large black trio at the Celine Victor Hugo store in Paris and I only received the care card but not the Celine tag (with the serial number and color code):confused1:

I didn't get any of that lol.