My Celine reveal...

I remembered when I got my first Celine, a croc phantom, I also rushed to the store which took me more than 4 hours drive n rushed back to my state at the same day...lol! Sounds crazy but worth it! :P

Congrats on ur first Celine! It's such a beautiful bag! :biggrin:

Congrats & we are bag twins...... It seems like these bags are getting harder to get again I bought my two Mini's early this year & at the time Selfridges would take your number when one came in but they don't do this now :sad:

Great colour choice that will go with everything ;)

Congrats & we are bag twins...... It seems like these bags are getting harder to get again I bought my two Mini's early this year & at the time Selfridges would take your number when one came in but they don't do this now :sad:

Great colour choice that will go with everything ;)

Yeah, it's getting harder and harder to find them, and the boutiques are being really precious about putting your name down or holding them. The max Harrods was willing to do was 1 hour.

I saw quite a number of Trapezes available in Joseph, but didn't see any Luggages...

Thanks for the compliment... I love it. First held on to a black drummed in Selfridges, but the moment I managed to get the Souris at Harrods, I returned it within my 14 day receipt. Managed to get 10% off at Harrods with my discount day at that!